Author Topic: Love the new Website!!  (Read 461 times)

aarvig

• Hurricane Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
Love the new Website!!
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:50:54 am »
Hey guys!  I love the new website, nice upgrade!  If anyone out there is considering a Hurricane purchase, feel free to PM me through this forum with any of your questions.  My opinion, Hurricane builds the BEST cobra replica kit car on the market and I would be happy to help anyone wondering about them to understand why. 
Now I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear Lord, protect my hide.

Dan

• Hurricane Owner
  • HM 1066  351/395  TKO 600
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Love the new Website!!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 02:34:49 pm »
Hi Aaron!  Are we going to see your car on the road this spring?

aarvig

• Hurricane Owner
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2018, 08:25:03 pm »
Dan,
Unfortunately no, it won't be on the road this spring.  However, I do need to test fit the body to see if the headers line up with the header slots.  You interested in a Saturday body mounting session?
Now I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear Lord, protect my hide.

Dan

• Hurricane Owner
  • HM 1066  351/395  TKO 600
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2018, 08:06:58 pm »
Hi Aaron,

I don't check this site very often so didn't see your post until today.  Did you do the trial fit last weekend?  I'm out of town for the next week, but if you're still looking for a hand give me shout. I'll be back in town on 4/23.

MFE III

• Hurricane Owner
  • HM #1053
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2018, 03:36:11 pm »
I particularly love the new website with your's truly's car on the landing page!!!
http://hurricane-motorsports.com/
#proudpapa #HMS1053
HM 1053; 427w, TKO 600 (.82) IRS Cobra hybrid . . . burns both rubber and gas